Reading is the magic key to take you where you want to be.

  • Christy
  • Rhett Butler's People
  • Water for Elephants
  • The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency
  • The Wednesday Letters
  • Scriptures
  • The Historian
  • Twilight Series
  • Harry Potter Series
  • The Phantom Tollbooth

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Racoon




Hamilton and I have mastered our Raccoon trapping abilities and here are the results. This little guy now has a new home at Mead Gardens in Winter Park and not near our yard feasting out of our TRASH CANS!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my! You really caught him!
Have you had a garbage phantom since then?

Unknown said...

UPDAAAAATE!


please ;)

M said...

The racoon is still there! Ahhhh!!!

M said...

I really don't like this racoon.

David B said...

So you have raccoons, we have moose. I guess what that means is that we'd need a bigger trap.