Reading is the magic key to take you where you want to be.

  • Christy
  • Rhett Butler's People
  • Water for Elephants
  • The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency
  • The Wednesday Letters
  • Scriptures
  • The Historian
  • Twilight Series
  • Harry Potter Series
  • The Phantom Tollbooth

Monday, April 28, 2008

First time tagged

Ok my sister Amber tagged me and I didn't even know it......she thinks I'm a dork. I know she doesn't really think that but what she doesn't know is that I really am a dork :)

Ok on with the tagging

Four places I go to over and over: Church, Sam's Club, Walmart and Ross
Four people who email me regularly: Amber, Dad, BMG music(UGH!!) and Deseret Book all others are occasionally.
Four places I like to eat: Chili's, Garabalddi's(local authentic Mexican), McDonald's for the ice cream cones and Crispers (their salads are to die for)
Four places I would like to be right now: In my own clean house that I didn't clean, the beach, visiting my sister (somehow we need to get together since we both want to) and hiking in the mtns of TN.
Four TV Shows I watch all the time: Other people watch tv at my house so what I see all the time as I am wandering around doing what, I am not sure, I get to see parts of...... What not to wear, 10 years younger, how it's made and sponge bob. Of course that is not all but I couldn't bore you with the list.
Four people I think will respond: I don't have four blogging friends so maybe Melissa Birkeland if she comes around to my site again! She must be busy lately b/c it has been awhile since her blog was updated.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, I do believe it is a sign that you need to spend $1000 on gas to come see me. I'm too poor to come see you. :D The kids were telling me they think it would be cheaper to fly down to visit. "Like $20 Mom." Yeah, Ok Skip... You are so wise for a 6 year old.

Unknown said...

And you are right. I don't think you are a dork. I KNOW it. ;)

M said...

I'm here! Not so much busy as just caught up with life. Gets crazy sometimes:)

Anonymous said...

Thought I'd see if you'd posted any new pic's lately. Kyla is on her way to Disney tonight with a friend. She'll be back Sun on her 10th birthday. She's dancing at Riverbend again this year and will be dancing in Tunes and Tales in Gatlinburg for two weeks. We're working in a trip to Charleston SC and Myrtle Beach over the 4th. Hope your summer is off to a great start. If you make it back to TN give me a call so we can get together!