Am I the only mom found at Walmart Superstore during the week doing my weekly grocery store shopping to find that the check out lady is telling me how to unload my cart so she can bag it efficiently. She wanted my canned goods first so they could be reloaded into my cart first. HMMM....how does that work when I get up to the check out stand and the canned goods are on the bottom of my cart? Am I to dig to the bottom of the cart to pull out the heavy items? I just smiled at her......
Now I MAY be one of the only moms that stops at walmart first, loads all the cold items into my cooler in the car, stops to buy 12 dead frozen baby mice at the pet bazaar, puts them in the cooler then travels on to SAMs to finish my shopping. (The mice are for Andrew's corn snake, he has to eat too!)
Hamilton got to play a lot in his lacrosse game this past Thursday. I love watching! They won 12 to 1. Go WILDCATS!!!
Harrison went to the temple for the first time on Thursday also. Cool week!
Camden took the SAT this morning.....EASY he says....I don't know about that.
Andrew, guitar, guitar....he is doing great!
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I have been properly trained how to organize my cart and my unloading so that the canned goods and milk are the first things to hit my cart after checkout. Everything is grouped just right. Boxes with boxes, fruit with fruit, cans with cans, and colds with colds. My things are very organized to a point of OCD.
I can't believe after almost 20 years that you haven't learned this technique! ;)
maybe you could be a walmart check out girl. They look lovely in blue vests (I think)
blue IS a good color for me. ;)
Post a Comment