Thursday, February 21, 2008
Dodging the flu......
I seem to have dodged the flu bug the flew fast and furiously through my house this past week.......Ok maybe it wasn't that fast for those who had it. High fevers, hacking coughs yuk!!! I did end up with a cough but no fever and I feel great! The counter in the kitchen looks like a pharmacy. I played musical beds to avoid sleeping in the same room with those who had the bug. I have spent quite a few nights with the dog on the couch. He is warm and doesn't snore. Kind of nice. Oh yeah and I washed my hands and washed my hands and washed my hands. All the kids are back in school now but still coughing. Camden stayed the week at a friends to avoid getting it. So far so good. He is ready for his own bed now. Michelle is not here enough to get it, although when she is here the twins want to get close to her to see if she will get it. Annoying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm so glad you bypassed it...sa far! It's going crazy here as well but we have dodged it too. If mom gets sick the world ends.
I LOVE the slide show!
Post a Comment